Wearing: H&M blazer / Cyrillus Paris flower dress / found belt (the best kind!) / Pandora bracelet / Converse sneakers
What I like about this 20°C weather
- I can put on cardigans & blazers
- No more ventilator 24/7
- No more sore spots between my thighs (damn you people with skinny upper legs!)
- I can use my laptop again in the way it was intended
- I can wear my hair loose again, too much buns make my head hurt; bad buns
- I can welcome back my trusty SS pants (Study & Sweat, what else?)
- I can cuddle up to the boyfriend again ♡
- You get the point
submari blazer was a pre-sales-but-already-with-discount purchase. When a blazer is marked down to only €10 you don’t really have a choice, now do you? The only downside is that the colour is a bit tricky to combine since I’m not into the whole bumblebee color scheme for example. However, this outfit immediately fell into place and you know what: I’m loving it! How about you?
That’s all folks!
And that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
I’ll be back..